Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ringing in 2013 in Maui!

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
(Hawaiian for Happy New Year!)


Organic Champange...Cheers!
Spending the holidays in Hawaii is one of my family's traditions that I love. Not that Northern California winters are that miserable, but when it's raining and 50ish degrees at home, it's nice to escape to where the temperature ranges from the low 70s to high 80s. As I'm on vacation this won't be a lengthy post, but here are some pictures so you can see what I've been up to. Whether you celebrated your holidays in the sun or snow, or somewhere in between, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Here's to health and happiness in the new year!

Local fresh fruit options at Yee's Mango Stand, Kihei.
A typical island breakfast, with some macadamia nuts.
Morning walk along the Pacific Ocean. Sweat Pink, Hawaiian-style!
Sunset


As we enter the new year, I like to ask myself: "What habits am I willing to let go of?" I encourage you to ask yourself the same question, as the answers you come up with can be life changing.

My answer, as we move into 2013: I am ready to release self-criticism and self-doubt. Definitely don't need those anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment