Monday, January 14, 2013

Opening Up to Miracles

Some of you have probably already heard of Gabrielle Bernstein, the author of Spirit Junkie and Add More ~ing to Your Life. On January 1st of this year she released her third book, May Cause Miracles. She teaches that by subtly shifting your perspective, you can open up to the miracles that happen around us every day.

Got my copy!
Listening to Gabby speak at a book signing event in San Francisco last week was fabulous. Her positive energy is infectious, and she had the whole room riveted. One line she said really stood out: "Do your thoughts contribute or pollute?" I want my thoughts to contribute positively to my life, and the lives of those around me, not pollute our environment. As I work my way through the 40 days of exercises and meditations, I am looking forward to cleaning out the negative, fear-based thoughts and opening up to the miracles, to love.  And while I'm not writing a book review, I have chosen to commit to the 40 days and will be posting some updates on my process here on the blog.

Gabby spoke at the W Hotel in SF as part of her book launch tour.
AMAZING energy in the room!
Today is day 2, and the affirmation today is to be willing to see things differently, to see love. I'm just starting my day now, but I'm liking it already!


If you also have the book, I'd love to hear your comments on your journey in the box below. Expect miracles!



No comments:

Post a Comment