Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It's December 24th, or Christmas Eve for those celebrating the holiday. Frequently, this can be a holiday of indulgences and unhealthy foods, but it doesn't have to be. This year we're doing a pot-luck style dinner with some family members, and I'm bringing some healthy options. Those of you who read my blog regularly might recognize the my contributions, as the links are below. I'm very much looking forward to dinner tonight!

Christmas Eve Dinner Menu:
To start, we'll be having Sugar Pie Pumpkin Soup. Going back in time to my very first blog post!


The next course will consist of "Everyone Loves It" Kale Salad, fresh Dungeness crab from the California coast, and whole wheat sourdough.



And for dessert...homemade shortbread cookies. Yum!

Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment