Monday, November 14, 2011

Juice Attempt #2

After a weekend of not completely adhering to my cleanse diet (too much refined sugar!), I wanted to start Monday off right.  That meant juice for breakfast!  I knew I wanted to incorporate some veggies this time, so I took a look at what I had around, and came up with this combination: Carrot, Orange, Strawberry and Red Kale.  Oh, and I threw in a little chunk of ginger to spice it up a bit.

The end result doesn't look so great in the photograph, but I assure you, it was pretty darn delicious!  And I was proud of myself for including some greens.  Next time I'll try adding more leaves!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder to pull out my juicer! I'm so bad... I'll pass up the fresh fruit and let it rot on my counter in favor of chips and salsa or hummus. Must, must make some healthy changes! (but after the holidays :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post this has been. . I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Regards: Best Cheap Juicer

    ReplyDelete